Please contact your local utility company to report a power outage. You can also find power outage information for your specific area, listed on your bill under the Outage and Emergencies section.

  • Call CenterPoint directly at 1-800-332-7143

  • Call Oncor directly at 1-888-313-4747

  • Call AEP Central/North directly at 1-866-223-8508

  • Call Texas New Mexico Power directly at 1-888-866-7456

Did this answer your question?